ensure a pleasant stay at our house, we would like to inform you of our
1) For summer
weekly rentals: Check-in time is 3:30 PM Sunday and check-out time is 9:30 AM Sunday
2) In the off-season (before Memorial Day, after Columbus Day), we are happy to oblige shorter rentals and different turn-over days. The minimum stay is 3 nights. Generally, stays shorter than 3 nights are not cost-effective for either one of us.
and towels provided. The kitchen is very well stocked for cooking, including range with oven and gas burners, microwave, coffee maker and grinder, toaster oven, Weber charcoal grill, blender, etc.
4) No smoking.
5) Pets considered, please discuss with Ben.
6) We can assist with ferry reservations
for all summer weeks, but this is best arranged by booking early (public tickets available starting January 15, 2013 via internet or mail and January 22, 2013 via phone).
****We currently have round-trip ferry tickets for one car for the weeks of August 11-18 and August 25-September 1. Both of these weeks are still available (as of early March) and these ferry tickets can be transferred to a renter.
rental includes three-bedroom main house. There are two one-bedroom cottages ("Pond Camp" and "Hill Camp") that are available for larger groups. Renting the cottages is optional and we never rent out the cottages separately from a group occupying the main house in order to preserve your privacy.
8) The main house has two bedrooms with queen-sized beds (both downstairs) and one with two twin beds (upstairs). There is also a very small sleeping loft above one of the downstairs bedrooms that can sleep one person (see photo in "Bedrooms" photo gallery).
9) The Pond Camp has a bedroom with a queen-sized bed and a bathroom with a sink and composting toilet. There is an outdoor shower. There are no cooking facilities.
10) The Hill Camp just underwent a complete renovation. It has a bedroom with two twin extra long-sized beds and a bathroom with a sink and regular toilet. There is an outdoor shower. There are no cooking facilities.
11) For large groups who need more space, our next-door neighbors have recently renovated their house and are happy to facilitate renting both houses simultaneously. Call Ben to discuss further.
typically start in the winter for the following summer, but we are happy to take reservations at any time.